So, how to sum up my learning over the last 30 days? It has been an interesting blend of looking over the wall to what’s possible and looking in the mirror to find my own sense of self, creativity, possibility. More specifically:
- There is a yin, yang to this challenge – discipline to do a blog every day, but staying open and receptive to whatever might show up that day.
- That while I gathered ideas from what was going on around me, I had to focus inwardly to capture that visually.
- That while I looked over the wall for feedback (sometimes obsessively), ultimately I was so energized by what I was doing that regardless of feedback, I wanted to continue.
- That my desire to explore whatever is next for me professionally and personally has been blown open by this challenge!
- That I may have finally put a few gremlins to rest about my artistic abilities (this after I’ve lost count of how many classes over the years have left me feeling like a complete twit … just ask Dave!)
- That I have a pretty interesting summary of January, 2013
Thanks Matt Cutts for your brilliant TED video and everyone who has been cheering me on.
Here’s to the next 30 days!